Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More of an Update

One of my favorite bands and one of my favorite pump me up songs

So, quite a few things have been going on. Leaving me rather unable to update or write new material (it has a lot to do with my laziness than anything else). In good news, my brother has been accepted to Sonoma and will be attending here in the Fall (this is by far the highlight of my year, even if it is only 29 days into the year).

Second on the list would be the fact that I am now partaking in two creative writing classes; I had hoped that this would cause my blog to explode with posts, but I have yet to begin any serious writing for the classes. I am stuck trying to establish rewrites and edits of old things I have from the past. I want to completely rework and rewrite From the Mind of a Boy: Part 1 and expand it into about ten pages. The trouble with that is, I only have one paragraph rewritten. My mind has not been hopping into the mode of writing that I want. (which means I am not truly a good or legitimate writer if you need inspiration) at least there is some quote like that. So, I suppose I just need to start writing because I do have an outline of what I would like the piece to do and what changes are to be made.

Well, that is what happens to be consuming my time, well that and an excessive amount of video games, but fear not, I shall return. Also I do not plan to proofread or check over any spelling or grammatical errors in this post because I do not give a poop. I need to begin working on more important writing. Which will begin
Right
about....
....
Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment